• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6 magnacut blades

SC Bushcraft Backwoods

Papa bear knives
Hello fellow bears!!!
I have 6 knives to list as well as listed on my website. I state that because I have shoppay and sezzle available there!!!
I’m going to describe them in the order the pictures are posted.
All six knives are Cpm magnacut .140 in thickness roughly

First 4 are my SC3(kepharts)
Each are $350
Overall: 8”
Blade length: 3 1/2”

1.sold SOLD SOLD Opal G10 bolstering crosscut micarta with natural liners white pinstripes
2. SOLD SOLDMargarita G10 bolstering maple valley richlite with natural liners and white pinstripes
3. SOLD SOLD SOLDOpal G10 bolstering vintage linen micarta with natural liners and blue pinstripes
4. SOLD SOLD SOLDBlack micarta bolstering black micarta with black liners and orange pinstripes

SOLD SOLD SOLDNext is my Essential model
$375
Overall: 9 1/4”
Blade: 4 1/4”

Purple jhue custom scales with natural liners and Tiffany blue pinstripes

SOLD SOLD Lastly a custom $250
Neck carry set up, adventure kydex with ferro rod sleeve. Exotac ferro rod is included!!!
Navajo blanket scales
Overall 6 1/8”
Blade 2 1/2”

Last edited:
Any more of the Magnacut SC3s like the black with orange liners coming up? Ever do anything in carbon fiber accents on the handles?

Any more of the Magnacut SC3s like the black with orange liners coming up? Ever do anything in carbon fiber accents on the handles?
Sorry it took me so long to respond!
There will be more, eventually, when I do not know. I do have more magnacut on hand tho!
I have used carbon fiber accents as well as carbon fiber bolsters and full scales!

If your on IG I’d say check out papa bear knives on there. That’s where most of my posting is!

Back