• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6 Supercharger Drop Point Frame Lock Flipper, Titanium and CPM154

JDieseljoe69

Full Throttle Tools
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
6 Folding Drop Point style blade. I call this model the Supercharger!

Blade is 4-1/4" long, made in 5/32" thick CPM154 steel heat treated to 60RC, done by Peters Heat Treat. Blade also runs on caged bearings.

Knife is 9-1/2" overall.

Handles are 5/32" thick Titanium. Blade is stonewashed on both knives.

First one,

Handles are milled and sanded to a 220 finish, and blade is stonewashed. This one is a non flipper with titanium thumb studs. Also has a oversized pivot screw.

Second one,

Handles are stonewashed, as with the blade and pocket clip. This one is a flipper with titanium thumb studs.

Third one,

Handles are milled and sanded to 220 grit, anodized green handles and thumbstud. Blade is stonewashed.-This one is SOLD!!

Pocket clip, screws, standoffs, lockbar stabilizer, thumb studs and pivot screws are Titanium.

Machining on handles and blades is done in house. Standoffs, screws, lockbar stabilizer and pivots are made by Ticonnector.

My website is

fullthrottletools.net

Shipping is included via USPS Priority flat rate.

International shipping is fine, but extra cost is on the buyer.

Thanks for checking out my work!!

Price is $400 each, Shipped

Best way to reach me is by email, JDieseljoe69 at aol dot com

MLyDBF0.jpg

0UjyVpu.jpg

gwNsCbB.jpg

xp4jBLe.jpg

8dZSlke.jpg

khVYZSC.jpg

Cy6NvnT.jpg

C1HtYAp.jpg

5h1Gcs5.jpg

UXLQgqB.jpg

oq7C3vf.jpg

wlL6uqj.jpg

o2YQFpk.jpg

Last edited:
Fourth one,

Handles are milled and sanded to 220 grit, anodized blue handles and pocket clip. Blade is stonewashed.

Fifth one,

Handles are milled and sanded to 220 grit, anodized blue handles and screws. Blade is stonewashed.

Sixth one,

This is my favorite on e of the group!! Handles are milled and sanded to 220 grit, anodized bronze screws and lock bar stabilizer with copper pivot collars. Blade is stonewashed.

VeyJNU2.jpg

rafPOJ3.jpg

6J0V2Qu.jpg

LbeBXaQ.jpg

QFWs9H8.jpg

l6ZPPgJ.jpg

gQZgKsI.jpg

pKgBIh7.jpg

L6THSpm.jpg

i5OzSGr.jpg

B1mG0nQ.jpg

mMlKHIS.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any videos of them in action? Flippers primarily.

What is the purpose of the vertical milling lines on the blade? Function or aesthetics? Does it impede cutting/slicing or enhance in certain scenarios?

Last edited:

What is the purpose of the vertical milling lines on the blade? Function or aesthetics? Does it impede cutting/slicing or enhance in certain scenarios?
I can add a video of them, I'll post one this afternoon. The lines on the blade are from machining, it doesn't affect the cutting as far as I can tell. Thanks

The milling goes in the right direction :) If anything, they help, for example cutting bread.

I'm really bad at movies, plus already had too much coffee .... Joe, if you want, I can remove this. Anyways, this is 5' ago. Of course the action can be adjusted. This is how I like mine ....

Video for you, hopefully the video comes up!!

oPWlldn.mp4
oPWlldn.mp4

Back