• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

6 x 48 belt sander - Sold

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Moving out my 6 x 48 belt sander , I have lots of belts that go with this . It has a sheet of Borosilicate glass ( aka pyrex ) glued on to guarantee flatness when grinding .
It is powered with a 1/3" H.P. 1140 rpm motor , I have a 1725 rpm motor to switch out if you wish .
Pick up only as it is heavy
$225.00 pay-pal or postal m/o . or cash at pick up .My PP is sandlot@charter.net View attachment 2223856

Good morning,
I'm sad to see you leaving the knife making world. I will take the 48"belt sander if still available. Just let me know when you want me to pick it up, I'm 15 minutes away.
Ken

Good morning,
I'm sad to see you leaving the knife making world. I will take the 48"belt sander if still available. Just let me know when you want me to pick it up, I'm 15 minutes away.
Ken
Thanks Ken , we will be home for next couple of days . I will e-mail you .

Good morning,
Ken
Did you get my e-mail ? come on by around 1:00 tomorrow . I have it all ready to go .

Back