• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

7 winners for 11/10 -- Pix, new models, good deals.

Uddha sword. Holy cow. I know what my next knife will be. Please say there will be more of these.

Yes, thanks a bunch for picking up the Uddha. This was one I couldn't say no to, so thanks for giving my bank account a break =)

mail on WWII villager... does my eyes decieve or is that a exotic wood handle, no cho creep, white metal, almost non-habaki???

samoand said:
The pleasure (and the sword) are all mine! :) :) :) It seems like a rare snatch.

That thing is HIDEOUS. Probably cuts just as lousy as it looks. I'll tell you what, cancel your order and I'll take it off your hands.

...I'm such a nice guy.

:)

Email sent on 12.5 inch 11 ounce Dhankuta kothimoda by Sgt. Karka. Good buy for $65.

Thanks,

Norm

ferguson said:
Gone To North Carolina!

Ok 'fes up guys. Who got the Udhha? We need a field report and pictures!

Steve

BTW. If you've never seen Sgt. Karka's work, it's very very good. I have a 15" AK with the same type scabbard, and it's first rate work. Both the khuk and the scabbard are great.

Steve, I'm hoping to get this one from Sgt. Karka today. You are very lucky to have a 15" with this style scabbard. I have never seen this style before yesterday, and it really looks sharp. I do have one previous Sgt. Karka blade, a little bilton kothimoda with red scabbard offered at the beginning of the year, and the workmanship on that is outstanding.

Thanks,

Norm

Svashtar said:
Steve, I'm hoping to get this one from Sgt. Karka today. You are very lucky to have a 15" with this style scabbard. I have never seen this style before yesterday, and it really looks sharp. I do have one previous Sgt. Karka blade, a little bilton kothimoda with red scabbard offered at the beginning of the year, and the workmanship on that is outstanding.

Thanks,

Norm

Way to go Norm.
If you got one of the Biltons, you know his work. I'll unconditionally guarantee that you'll like the 12". If not, I'll take it off of your hands!

Steve

Has noone spoken for that horn handled WWII yet? That looks like a real winner.

Ummm...I mean it looks like a real dog! I feel sorry for whomever gets that, and will gladly pay them full price plus shipping to get it off their hands!

bismark77 said:
Has noone spoken for that horn handled WWII yet? That looks like a real winner.

Ummm...I mean it looks like a real dog! I feel sorry for whomever gets that, and will gladly pay them full price plus shipping to get it off their hands!

both of those WWIIs are slick...

hmmm... payday is friday... i dont have a WWII yet... i wonder...

man, that uddah is pretty sweet too... looks a lot like a khyber...

Oh, the humanity of it...another wonderful opportunity missed on account of my job. Me and my bad karma. I think I may take out my frustration on the blackberries tomorrow. :D

Samoand, I envy you and my bank account thanks you. :) Have fun with your new purchase.

For those keeping score, I just snapped up the villager Chiruwa AK. :D I'm off to do my happy khuk dance. :D

Jeremy

WOW, yesterday was an Uddha failure for me. :( :rolleyes:
Thought I would beat you all to the bad pun. ;)

Back