741 Onslaught

Anybody know if the larger 741 is still in production? Love this blade, and am still hoping to discover where mine has disappeared to; but if it's never found, I'd like to order another.

The first result if you google 'benchmade 741' is the Benchmade.com page for it, which says it is discontinued (not in production)

Not sure any dealers with them anymore, but one was just put up on the Exchange today, so it might be worth watching out there.

My local dealer has one in stock. He's not online so if you can't find one elsewhere I can give you his info.

Anybody know if the larger 741 is still in production? Love this blade, and am still hoping to discover where mine has disappeared to; but if it's never found, I'd like to order another.

They are and have been discontinued for a while now (At least a year now I think?). I know KW still has one version left in stock per their site and are offering an additional 5% off discount if you buy during their holiday sale which is happening now.

Unfortunately I don't have the funds because I'd grab one myself. I have one and really like everything about it. One of the few I wouldn't mind having doubles of.

Too bad because I think it's another one BM's nicer knives that unfortunately was discontinued before it's time. Probably due to the blade size as the market for larger 4+" knives is a lot small then sub 4" blade knives.

I'm very partial to Bob Lum's designs and that might have something to do with why I like it so much. That and it feel's really great in hand.

Hope you can grab one.

Best of luck!

Back