75th Anniversary knife.

I did. I like the model 17 so much, that win or lose, I'm going to get one to use as a "survival" knife. Wish Randall would use a stainless hilt on the 18.

My most carried Randall is my Astro. I got it already used so it was easy to strap it on and use it. It’s a great knife. The handle is little small but that makes it carry better.
The idea of keeping stuff in the handle is a joke though. The space is super small and hard to access. Then it was difficult to get the handles back on just right.

I agree about the stainless guards. I wish it was available as an upgrade on the other models.

You should definitely get one to use. Best of luck in the drawing.

view

Last edited:
I did, after showing my wife the flyer. He response, “your going to spend that much for a knife if you win a lottery?” Well, she clearly has not been paying attention. I may regret taking her to the New York Custom Knife Show, which is being held in Nashville this year…

Today is the day! Anyone get an invoice yet? LOL! I guess we have to watch our mailboxes, if we won we will get an invoice mailed to us in October.

I’d love to know how many people actually signed up.

Last edited:
Well, I'm pretty sure that by this point in time, I didn't win the lottery. Such is life.

I heard that the ”winners” were being notified by snail mail, and that the letters were going out by the end of this week. I am not sure how true that is. There may still be hope!

That’s great news B Brent F !

I wish we knew how many people entered the drawing.

I can’t wait until we can all post pictures of our knives. Starting to think about a way to display it.

Back