• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8.07" heavy duty camper-od green micarta handle

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everybody!

Something a little different than my usual knives, it's different due to its construction. The guard is built like a bolster would, with two peened pins going through. Combined with two loveless bolts on the handle, the whole construction is pretty much secured with mechanical bonds through out. The reason this knife is priced like this, it comes down to the required working hours to achieve the desired fit and finish. Even though it may seem a simple construction, it takes a lot of hours to do.

Steel: 80CrV2
Handle: stainsless steel guard, od green micarta and red g10 liners.

Dimensions:
Overall length: 35 cm - 13.77''
Blade length: 20.5 cm - 8.07''
Blade width: 4.7 cm - 1.85''
Blade thickness: 6 mm - 0.236''
Handle length: 12 cm - 4.72''

Flat grind with a convex edge, the clip is not sharp (can't be). My pictures are quite awful, the video in HD is a better representation.

It comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath is not ready yet, you can choose for either left or right side carry.

Price: 550$ with a leather sheath
Free international shipping with priority mail and a tracking number.
Via PayPal. DO NOT MENTION THE WORDS KNIFE/BLADE OR SIMILAR IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

CrtYwTa.jpeg

2sLV9qC.jpeg

asVSsTz.jpeg

Thanks for looking!
Tony.

My hand almost aches to wield this ๐Ÿ˜

My BIG camp knife from you is my favorite to just handle and test different grips. The heft, balance and handle shape is just right and its amazing in use.. HT and edge geometry are spot on ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Whoever gets this will be very happy

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

1 10fingers I'm really glad the knife is serving you well!

Back