8 BirGorkha village model just in. Pix and deals.

They can make new teeth now that rival the HI guarantee... but, unlike my knives, I don't think my children or theirs will have any interest in them once I get done using them. :rolleyes:

A guy I knew in college used to brush his teeth after every meal, every snack. 'Fear of impotence" I told him, fresh with whatever dreck of the month I'd just studied.
What do you want to bet he has great teeth today? I have several fillings and a discoloration due to constant coffee drinking.

On the other hand, I always remember drunk poet Charles Bukowski being pleased he'd finally got rid of his last tooth. Nothing but pain and trouble. Course, he'd had quite a few knocked out the hard way.

munk

Originally posted by munk
Yvsa, i thought you had experience with the larger Ganga Ram special?
don't you own one anymore?

munk

Yep, still have the GRS. The Royal Banspati is a larger khuk however even though the blade isn't quit as wide as the GRS.

How much with shipping for one of the teeth?

Yeah Yvsa, I got this image of you with all the khuks you'll ever 'need'. I'd hate to think you'd lost your big chopper.

munk

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU PROMISE BILL:)

your dentist might be browsing the forum, an claim all your ivory khuks, he probably got all your teeth stored away. HEEEE HEEEEE:D

khukuris

top -- one left

bottom -- all gone

teeth (luckily they don't go as quickly as khukuris)

top -- 9 left

bottom -- 6 left with 6 tooth bridge

I'll buy a tooth or two. How much for shipping? :D

One molar and one inscisor please.

Maybe I'll wait for a blem.

Is Hooflex good for teeth?

Back