• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8" Chefs in white #2 & Blackwood SOLD

Hello,

I've got a new knife available here today.

The blade is hand forged.

Steel: 22 layer 'Suminigashi' cladding with a white #2 core (not stainless)
RHC: 62-63

OAL: 350mm
Blade length: 210mm
Height: 48mm
Thickness: 2mm

Handle: African blackwood & nickle silver spacer

Balance point is above the heel. It has a gentle convex grind to zero before sharpening.

I hope you guys like it!

Price: 235 USD shipped! SOLD

PayPal only please to hazenbergknives@gmail.com (this is also my email address if you would like to contact me)

Thanks for looking!

Jelle

DSC_3698_zpsahoxw9mc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_3704_zpsxjipp5tg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
beautiful! Good luck with the sale , that is a really good deal!!

This has been on the exchange for far too long. It's an incredible deal, I'll take it for my daughter.

-Russell-

Russ, your daughter is in for a surprise. Jelle makes a great knife, a little out of the ordinary, but a nice slicer that looks great!

This is one beautiful knife!
Yes ma'am it is. It's even better in hand; plenty sharp and extremely well balanced. If you're considering his work, I recommend him highly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Along with one of mine;), One question for the others who own one of these, do you have any concerns about rust, I know if you wipe the blade down after each use and put a little bit of butter or oil on the blade no concern but things happen. This kitchen knife sure is sharp! Did a number on the tomatoes harvested.

Back