• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

8 NEW Ravencrest Tactical Folding & Fixed Blade Knives

Price noted with free shipping is:

• Too low - your loss, newbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too high - this guy's on crack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a monthly subscription (2x) member of Ravencrest’s Ravenpac club for quite a while and they recently ended this club. I have original boxes for most, not all, exactly as shown in the photo. These 8 NEW knives are ones I thought I’d post them here before I resort to eBay. I’m only selling because I need the cash. I will ship ground UPS within continental USA and take payment by a number of means, whatever you prefer. I happen to use Venmo and Paypal. Cash in person is fine also if you're near Riverside, CA. This is my first post selling so if I'm doing something wrong, let me know.

SELLING ALL TOGETHER, not individual. Included:

2 Persion Fighter Fixed Blade - $58 MSRP ($29 each)
1 Folding Karambit - $69 MSRP
2 Revelation Folding Knife - $98 MSRP ($49 each)
2 Deceptor Fixed Blade - $100 MSRP ($50 each - guessing since info can’t be found)
1 Neck Knife - $29 MSRP
—————————————
Worth around $354 total MSRP

I will take $160 for all and I will cover shipping costs.

Please don’t hit me with smack about Ravencrest Tactical. I know their parts are from China and they assemble in USA. I really like their knives. They’re well made, they have a great warranty and stand behind them. I like a lot of brands.View attachment 1208223

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me how to delete my original post here? I've exhausted efforts to figure out how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back