9 CRKT Mirages - Cheap!

Columbia River Knife & Tool is proving that Taiwan can also make good products that don't have microchips in them. But one not-always-that-well-organized knife-guy doing it part-time can't physically handle everything (as some customers whom I need to pacify have found out!), so I'm having my distributor handle inventory and shipping on a bunch of lines, and CRKT is one of them.

The first numbers to the right are my normal discount prices from my CRKT e-commerce page, for drop-shipment from my distributor. The second numbers on the right are my ridiculous near-wholesale deep-discount prices for the following nine CRKT Mirages that I have here in the office and would like send out the door. Nice knives, but they've been here long enough.
smile.gif

GONE 6702 Mirage plain edge - $32.00 - $21.00
GONE 6702 Mirage plain edge - 32.00 - 21.00
6712 Mirage combo edge - 32.00 - 21.00
6713 Large Mirage combo edge - 40.00 - 26.00
6713 Large Mirage combo edge - 40.00 - 26.00
6723 Large Mirage serrated35 - 40.00 - 26.00
GONE 6732 Mirage Wharncliffe plain - 32.00 - 21.00
GONE 6732 Mirage Wharncliffe plain - 32.00 - 21.00
6742 Mirage Wharncliffe combo - 32.00 - 21.00

Amounts in US$. For those prices, add $3.20 for a US Priority Mail stamp. Unless you buy three or more - then I'll buy the stamp.
smile.gif

Today, after I grumbled at technical support, I can get to a product listing on my e-commerce page in 10-15 seconds, instead of the minute and a half that it had been taking.

The good news is that they tell me they're working on getting the catalog listings in some order other than "random" and getting some "in stock or not" data on screen, rather than having folks have to e-mail me, or just wonder. The bad news is, they don't say when. Everything takes longer, including "day job" stuff people are waiting for me on, so I guess I shouldn't complain too loudly.
smile.gif

Meanwhile, I'm told that Carbon Fiber M16s and Titanium Mirage Frame Locks are still "later," but most (though never all) models introduced at the January SHOT Show are shipping. Some new stuff introduced at the Blade Show is, according to my distributor's page, scheduled about 8/3/00. All such dates are, of course, carved in sand. Looks like I have to go in and update to get those goodies on screen.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Like the Howard Viele Wasp - premium steel (not AUS6M), titanium handles, c. $100 street price - "next month," God willing and the creek don't rise.

Message edited to show items sold, and to update the link to my CRKT catalog page, with some "coming soon" stuff added.
------------------

- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

[This message has been edited by James Mattis (edited 07-23-2000).]

Back