A-2 mean street finally

Just received the A-2 mean street i've been waiting for. I'd love to post a pic for everyone but i can't. If anyone is around and willing i'll email you the pic. It's what i've been waiting for to go with my original A-2 BBSH2 and BA. I'm very happy. :D

No way, not even close. When my BBSH i got on ebay gets here in the next few days i'll count them up, but i'm sure it's not nearly that many. :D

yeah... I've seen the pictures buddy. And I remember your first post at Bussecombat.com... I've done the math. SSSSoooooooouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:D

thumb.gif

from tyuio's first thread on the *real* Busse Forum
First i decided on a BM-E, so i ordered one up, then logged off and said that was it. Then i woke up the next day and looked again, and couldn't get the active duty with snakeskin handles out of my mind. Then i decided i'd want a SH-E to beat on to save my old SH2. Then i thought the satin jack CG was a fine looking knife that i wish they had made when i bought my first knives years ago. So after spending the money on the BM-E i tried to decide which one out of the SJCG, SH-E and AD i was going to get, and couldn't do it...so i ordered all three. That makes 4 knives ordered in less than 2 days.

not a hawg?!?... Poppycock! And that was just the beginning!:eek: :p :D

Don't confuse me with the facts. There is nothing to see here move along....

Shoot me the pic and I'll post it for ya. Might be tomorrow though, I am fixing to hit the sack, we have a big day planned tomorrow.:D

Back