• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A bevy of vintage USA BUCK knives will be added here Today..1st up #311,#119,#301,+..

Greetings Gents/Gals,

PRICES ARE DROPPED AGAIN & REDUCED TODAY, 7/02/2010!

Today and tomorrow, and perhaps for several days to come for a while, I'll continue to add a steady flow of U.S.A Buck Knives (at least 6 or so) of various rare vintages and models..

First up, a early 1970's BUCK 2-blade Trapper model #311 with its nice Classic slim profile. She's got the black ridged scales on the handle and the good ole BUCK steel. Snaps good and loud on both blades. 4 1/16 inches closed. Excellent Plus - Near Minty.

The first one that posts ,"I will take it", and then emails me through the bf.com email system making payment arrangements with me will get her shipped fast.

Payments: PayPal or USPS Money Order only.

I'll Ship Knives: Anywhere in America.

Shipping Method: USPS FIRST CLASS W/DELIVERY-TRACKING CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTATION..

I eat all the PayPal Fees & all the Shipping Costs.

nda8g3.jpg

15dvzwh.jpg

66lth0.jpg

Total Price for #311 here is: WAS $77.00 THEN 75.00 THEN 73.00 NOW 66. Delivered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ <>< ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next up, is this 2003 production, Buck USA #119 Hunter with leather sheath. Both the knife and the sheath are Dead Mint. She also comes with the Buck Box & Paperwork.. I hand picked this one from the entire shelf of stock at Bass Pro Shoppes in Ft. Lauderdale back 7-8 years ago. This one was the very best of the bunch. Been in the box and my office ever since. She has a 5 7/8 inch blade and 10 3/8 inches overall tip to pommel..

2mq2aut.jpg

29ay9ae.jpg

27xp55k.jpg

Total Price for this #119 here is ..SOLD

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ <>< ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT... Third up, is this vintage Buck USA #301 3-blade Stockman with Red ridged scales. She was produced in either 1991 - 1992 and these are quite scarce anymore. Especially in this Dead Mint condition and with its original Box & Paperwork to boot. This #301 Stockman slipjoint is 4 inches in the closed position and functions perfectly as new in every aspect..

2he94d2.jpg

iooy8z.jpg

Total Price for this #301 here is. . . .. SOLD.

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ <>< ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT, and 4th up is this Buck 'unmarked model # ' and very rare pattern produced in late 1990's, Toothpick pattern with the, California Toothpick etch on the main California clip blade. She also has a unique (2) line tang stamp: BUCK {OVER} U.S.A.

This knife also has very premium(flawless, no chips, cracks or checks) jigged mocha-brown bone with the typical/traditional Buck Knife shield w/ball-peen hammer & knife. This Toothpick pattern is Dead Mint in the original box w/paperwork and is (5) inches in the closed position with three Nickel Silver Pins, NS Bolsters, NS Shield and Brass liners..

The very knowledgeable Buck forum folks provided some good information that was quite helpful..

* * Edit to add via good information just obtained by the Buck forum purveyors:

Produced by Camillus for BUCK Knives in 1998-1999 in Brown-Mocha Bone with a nice and unique PICKED BONE jigging and 420HC steel, made for the Smokey Mountain Knife Works Company. Although this particular knife is unmarked, the actual model number is # 333. That is all I know about this vintage slipjoint at this time.

24yd161.jpg

108eq9w.jpg

Total Price for this, unmarked model #333 Buck California Toothpick: WAS $74.00 THEN 71.00 NOW 66. Delivered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ <>< ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT POST TO CONTINUE THIS SALES THREAD TO SEE MORE BUCK KNIVES IS POST # 10 .........

Last edited:
Put the red Stockman aside for me, i've been looking for these, if you have any other red 300's shoot me an e-mail and we can work out the details.

Put the red Stockman aside for me, i've been looking for these, if you have any other red 300's shoot me an e-mail and we can work out the details.

Roger that, mbjannusch.. RED #301 is SOLD.

Thank You
Anthony

Last edited:
Sonnyd
I prefer to pay through paypals, so please send a paypals payment page for the red stockman

Anthony,

Does your 311 have some nylon inserts in the blade well for the tips to rest on. The last couple years of production had those and hardly anyone looks for them to put in descriptions. 300Bucks

Sonnyd
I prefer to pay through paypals, so please send a paypals payment page for the red stockman

Replied to you via your email earlier this morning and sent instruction info for you as well.

Thank You very kindly,
Anthony

Anthony,

Does your 311 have some nylon inserts in the blade well for the tips to rest on. The last couple years of production had those and hardly anyone looks for them to put in descriptions. 300Bucks

Thanx Pard,

Nothing I can see inside that would indicate that.

Good information though. Good to know what to look for next time. :)

Much Obliged,
Anthony

Just for the heck of it, maybe it will attract business....my guess yours is early 80s.....Photo is late 80s or 1990......300
311nyloninserts-1.jpg

.. NEXT UP, and the 5th vintage BUCK Knife here up for your approval is a real good one. This 1999 production BUCK Folding Knife made in the U.S.A. model # 112 and Minty fresh with its original leather belt sheath that is also mint. She is 4 1/4 inches in the closed position..

11brp0j.jpg

2wnmdrt.jpg

2v0em83.jpg

Total Price for the #112 is:[/COLOR][/B].. SOLD

~ ~ ~ ~ ><> ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ <>< ~ ~ ~ ~

NEXT up,,,

MORE TO COME VERY SOON....

Last edited:
Sunnyd,

Just for your info, the model number on the California Toothpick knife is 333. It was made in 1999 and came with either jigged bone or fake stag scales.

Sunnyd,

Just for your info, the model number on the California Toothpick knife is 333. It was made in 1999 and came with either jigged bone or fake stag scales.

WOW!. The BUCK crowd is a great bunch for sure. Much obliged to everyone in here and via emails too. Thanks goes out to several others like 300Bucks too.

I'll go edit the sales post now regarding the # 333 Toothpick pattern with the proper new and updated info.. :thumbup:

Anthony

Last edited:
I'll take the 112/ Sorry didn't realize it was sold. I'll take seconds if anything changes. Thanks

I have dropped the prices of the last few knives that are still available.

Thanks,
Anthony

Back