A brief intro and hello to all

Hello All! Figured I might as well jump on in and introduce myself... I'm Tony and like many of you, grew up in and around the outdoors. Frequent camping was and continues to be a favorite past time. Because of this, I find my hobbies to be strongly influenced by my outdoor activities. These include restoring/reconditioning Coleman fuel lanterns (I regularly bring a 1926 427 Coleman Quicklite while camping) and collecting knifes.

Admittedly when it comes to knives, I'm not much for what I call shelf-queens, but rather nice examples of knives I wouldn't hesitate to use if necessary. This may be different than some collectors on the forum, but I don't have much need for something you can't use. The same applies to my lantern collection.

I am a fan of Case knives, mostly single and double blade pocket knives. Currently, I've been on a trapper kick with recent purchases of a yellow handled CV mini trapper and have a Case Slimline Trapper Image XX Hexx series en route. I must say, I do love CV blades best though.

Anyways, hope to see you around the forums and have a good one!

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Swampdog and I'm a knifeaholic... welcome to the best knife forum on the internet.

Back