A bunch of Elishewitz knives

I picked up a scanner today(Epson 1200U) and figured I'd try my hand at scanning some knives.These are my first attempts.

View

View

View

View

View

View

View

Ray

Thanks James,but I think the scanner deserves the credit for the pics.All I did was scan them and then a little croping & resizing.Without a doubt the best low cost scanner I've used.Went from in the box to doing scans in 10 minutes with absolutely no problems.

Back to knives.
Does anybody happen to know what model the bottom knife is?

Ray

Great looking knives! Vey nice scans too.

As to the bottom knife, I believe it is probably a Titanium bodied EDF M2 without the tanto blade.
View

John

[This message has been edited by John Hollister (edited 08-28-2000).]

Ray, Absolutely beautiful Knives and great scanner work!! I know the knife maker, how about details on the scanner :) Thanks, Eddie

Eddie
The scanner is an Epson Perfection 1200U (picked it up for $189 at CompUSA).Optical resolution of 1200dpi up to 9600dpi interpolated resolution,USB port and it's fast.If your in the market for a scanner I couldn't recommend one any higher than this one.
As far as the scans go they were only done at 96dpi with some dirty laundry as a background.
smile.gif
Then I did a little cropping and resizing in The Gimp.A great free graphics editing program. http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32// now avail for windows.
And I picked up all I know about scanning knives from James Mattis.Thanks for all your informative posts on scanning.

John,thanks for the knife ID.

Ray

[This message has been edited by RDomina (edited 08-30-2000).]

Wow,you`ve got some wild taste in underwear!
wink.gif

------------------
~Gordon~

Carver,Can't say that I didn't see that one coming.
wink.gif

And yes b in b'ham they're mine all mine.
smile.gif

Ray

Back