• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A BUNCH of Low-end Watches!

Paypal OK + 3%. Checks from people I know, otherwise cash/money order.

SOLD!__Pulsar Solar, Model PUA081X (shipped UPS ground)
100M water resistant.
Used. Has major scuffs on the clasp and 50% of the links from rubbing on the desk while typing at a computer.
No scratches/scuffs on body.
Crystal is perfect.
Has some soap residue from washing hands/wearing in shower. Will clean up.
Pulsar Solars are the best solars out there. I have one that has never stopped in 9 years of abuse! (Which is why I kept buying them)
I removed a few links for fit. They're in the box with the manual.

The only trade I'm looking for is an Al Mar Eagle, Fallknivens, Spyderco "Salt" models, Spyderco Ocelot

It's about time I owned a decent watch, and I really like the look of that Pulsar PUA101. But, i can only see one hand; were they "stacked" when you took the picture? Are both luminous?

Got my Pulsar last week, when BF was down... DAY-um, I got one helluva great watch for less then I've paid for a crappy plastic Casio.

Now I can understand folks paying for these high-end watches. What I can't understand is how these haven't been snatched up yet, at thes prices!

Gryffin said:
Got my Pulsar last week, when BF was down... DAY-um, I got one helluva great watch for less then I've paid for a crappy plastic Casio.

Now I can understand folks paying for these high-end watches. What I can't understand is how these haven't been snatched up yet, at thes prices!

Yeah, I know. That's why I owned like 6 of them until now. Now I'm just keeping 2. My first, and my favorite. Thanks, man!:)

GaryPham said:
hi fulloflead, did u ever get the email I just sent you yesterday?

Yeah, I replied. Lemme look around and see if I can figure out what happened to it.
Check your "screened mail" or "junkmail" folder.
I'll PM you once I find the text of those emails again.

GaryPham said:
hi fulloflead, did u ever get the email I just sent you yesterday?

Gary, I emailed you around noonish today, but still no response.
I think there's something up on your end. Is the email you have in your profile correct? Are they getting filtered by your spam filter? Turn on your Bladeforums Private Messaging and we'll try that.

Back