• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A bunch up for Sale

CKE2

Gold Member
Got some customs up here for sale. Same ol, same ol....bills to pay you know the story. If you want better pics just let me know what you want.

Strider SMF seen use and has been sharpened, I did reprofile the edge on my Lansky so it is all set at 30 degrees.
Price is $380 Shipped. GONE

Elson Outdoor model, has been used on one camping trip and sharpened. I just got this back from Eric...I had him put a pocket clip on it to go along with the kydex belt sheath set up. I will include a fire steel with this but it has been used a couple times.
CPM D2, green canvas scale. Overall 9 inches, cutting edge is 3.5 inches.

Price is $380 ShippedGONE

Lightfoot H-XT...WITHDRAWN

P9011181.jpg

P9011180.jpg

P9011178.jpg

Scuff on blade, near the bevel...stuff near thumb stud screw is finger print/smear.
P9011182.jpg

Reprofiled SMF edge
P9011183.jpg

Tichbourne Moose Hunter, I got this in a trade and I have many of Georges' knives and this one has just sat. 1/8th 440C with an amazing mirror polish. Overall is 9 1/8th inches, cutting edge is 4 5/8ths.
Price is $100 ShippedGONE
Tichbourne Small Military, has been used and sharpened. Bead blasted 1/8th 440C. Overall is 11 inches, blade to guard is 5 1/4 inches. Green canvas scales.
Price is $250 ShippedGONE

P9011191.jpg

Ivan Campos HBS. Has been used and sharpened. 5160 hollow ground with hidden tang. Overall is 9 inches and blade to handle is 4 3/8ths.
Price is $80 Shipped

Top one in pic
P6260736.jpg

PM any ?s or ask here if you want to see better/different pics.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking
Craig

Last edited:
Some up for sale here. Better pics can be had...just ask and I will take what you want. There is a thread back a ways with lots of pics of the CRK Project I. I don't want to post them all over again

CRK Project I, used, sharpened.

Price is $280 Shipped$260 SHIPPED

P9011189.jpg

Spyderco Ocelot, PE light use. Again this one was posted before but I am consolidating and making a new more organized thread.
Price is $100 ShippedGONE

Moran Drop Point, light use and touched up on Sharpmaker. NO Teklok.
Price is $50 ShippedGONE

Delica FFG Grey handle, seen some light use and again touched up on Sharpmaker.
Price is $40 ShippedGONE

P9011188.jpg

I will work a package deal for all the Spyderco's if interested.

Thanks for looking:handshake
Craig

Last edited:
Is the smf still for sale and is it better to have that degree on the blade like that?? compared to stock

Sorry I forgot to update this....the SMF has SOLD. The Moran is GONE too. Moose Hunter is GONE.

Only the Military and Project 1 remain with price drops.

Military is $215 SHIPPED
Project I is 260 SHIPPED

Military is GONE

Only the CRK Project I is left.

And the Campos HBS...new price is $60 Shipped.

Back