A chance to enhance your collection with a KaBar 1217

Forget all those disgusting ideas suggested by our motley Krew. Just laugh hysterically while using a random number generator. Silly enough. ;)

Even better! I'll just PM you my info lol, then send me the knife haha then announce the winner hehe haha lol so silly woo hoo hahe heh haha hoho oh oh ooooahhh haha heh ahhhhhhh......sigh......huh huh... huh... so silly, yep...mmhm....hilarious.....

Forget all those disgusting ideas suggested by our motley Krew. Just laugh hysterically while using a random number generator. Silly enough. ;)

just trying to keep things interesting :D way to be the voice of reason!

I know it's to late to enter but with all the fires and food being posted I thought a beverage would be in order.:)
XVjNl1L.jpg

Krew #30

Last edited:
Write all the names on pieces of paper and either A. Throw paint on them, whichever one escapes relatively unscathed wins. B. The same, but with a shotgun rather than paint. Or C. Let your dog eat them and sort through his/her fecal matter until you come across a name. :D

I know it's to late to enter but with all the fires and food being posted I thought a beverage would be in order.:)
XVjNl1L.jpg

Krew #30

That's a great picture!:thumbup:

Drink a case. Take a leek in the snow(if anystill around) otherwise sidewalk) and whoevers actual legal name initials looks most like the outline on the ground wins.:D

Ashes to Ashes,
Dust to Dust,

Pick a winner,
Before it rusts,

Handle of leather,
Blade of steel,

At twice the cost,
It's still a deal,

At it's new home may it be happy,
Come on knife,

Come to Pappy!

wow. I am terrible at poetry......even doggerel. Leastways any I would post......

For cryin out loud, Erik....make a decision! Even if you have to sacrifice a chicken and study the entrails, draw a name out of a goat's ass, throw the Kau Chim, read the tea leaves....or just pick one you like, no one cares. Just do it (not affiliated with Nike or any of it's subsidiaries).

Yeah Erik, let's go!!!!

Be Like Mike (not affiliated with Gatorade, its subsidiaries or Michael Jordan)

Sorry guys, I already won it...how'd you miss that? Sweet blade, thanks again Erik! Perfect addition to round out my skraight up Ka-Bar set! :D

ETA: oh, see post #43, I see, he never announced it...my bad...

Lay out a grid in the back yard using string, flour, whatever and assign a name to each square - then let the animal of your choice wander around and who ever's square it takes a dump in, they're the winner. Called Cow Patty bingo, Chicken Shxt Bingo, Dog Bingo, whatever. :D AKA CPB, CSB, DSB, etc.

There's actually a bar in Austin that has been running CSB games every Sunday afternoon since 1996.

Cow Patty Bingo.jpg

Hope i can play;) Here is a pic of my well loved Kabar BK7, doing some fire wood processing. And my ex 1217, damn i miss it. Hope to regain a 1217. Such a pretty knife.

If i win i'll be very happy! and happily deal with the shipment fees.

free upload image

image ru

Back