A Couple from Fletcher Knives...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
These are two I finished up yesterday. The smaller one is a version of the RAT Cutlery Izula I'm doing for a giveaway in that forum.

Blade: hawkbill 1/8" 1095
Handle: Black and green linen micarta with blue liners and stainless hardware

The larger one is just a big ass fun knife. I made it slightly handle heavy because that's just what I prefer and I went thin on the blade material to make it a better slicer. The false edge on top was a learning experience and not one I'll likely repeat. Didn't come out perfect but it'll do. Other than that, I'm really happy with both knives.

Blade: 1/8" 1095
Handle: Black and green linen micarta with black and red liners and stainless hardware.

Enjoy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

a.jpg

Last edited:
Those look sweet. Next time take pics with my camera in the light box.

Bring the knives back next week. Good pics are important for you right now.

Hey - I bet it is not your camera. I get compliments all the time on my camera - and I use a small handheld 3.6 mp camera.

It is the lighting. Also, learn the manual setting on your camera and the white balance - and life gets MUCH better.

TF

Nice job. I really like the red liners with that micarta. I agree with Andy, your pictures look like mine. :p Better pictures would do them justice.

Nice job. I really like the red liners with that micarta. I agree with Andy, your pictures look like mine. :p Better pictures would do them justice.

My bigger concern with the pictures is that I would like them higher quality so that people could see the flaws. That way there's no surprizes. That camera of mine just hides the flaws too well. lol

daaammnnn... :eek: those look great Dylan... nice work bro..:thumbup: i like that little hawkbill..:)

Back