1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

A Couple Just Out the Door for Chad Cunningham

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, May 12, 2014.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    These two I'm happy with. I do love that the ends of the XO stamp comes out in a nice heart at the tip of the sheath. Some meander stamps will do the same. It really pays to study the masters to see these nifty little things. :)

[​IMG]

The back, I came up with this type of belt loop a few years ago, but probably been done before, most stuff has.
    [​IMG]

Showing the knife, Love the handle
    [​IMG]

This knife, I have found an all time favorite from Chad so far. So much so when I can gather the money or afford to trade I am getting one in either A2 or 52-100. This thing feels so right in my hand.
    [​IMG]

And the back showing the profile of the knife. This will be an EDC when I get it.
    [​IMG]

Onward and forward before I obsess more about that knife and make a poor business decision! :p

2. jus_gus

jus_gus Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    They look great Dwayne! :thumbup:

3. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you my friend! :) That light brown sheath I am rather proud of. I heard back from the new owner of the dark brown one, he is a happy camper!!!!! :D :D :D