A couple movie reviews

Over the weekend i saw a few movies. The movies were The hills have Eyes, Mirrormask, And the 4th Harry Potter. All 3 were great movies and hers some brief reviews of each.

The hills have eyes is one scary movie. The main characters are members of a family on a road trip to California and a "family" of people that were mutated by nuclear explosions in i believe the 60's? Not sure about that. Anyways this movie is kind of like Wrong Turn if you've seen it but entirely different. Highly recommend it.

Mirrormask is the movie that was created by Neil Gaiman. Its about a teenage girl who is in the family circus and wants out. after her and her mom get in an argument she wishes her mom to just be gone. After this her mom becomes sick. The girl goes into a dreamlike world where she must try and save the sleeping queen. Great family movie.

The 4th harry potter is another winner. This one you should probalbly see or read the 3 before this. It has Harry competeing in a tournament with 3 other wizards. Along the way him and Ron get in a fight, A strange man seems to always trying to help Harry in anyway possible. i don't wanna say more but you should deffinetly see it.

All three great and i highly recommend:thumbup:

Back