A couple of nice Campanion's!

Got some blanks a few month ago when these were showing up on BF and had our local BladePimp, TinBasher from WA in Oz have a go at it.

One of my most appreciated knife design, the Campanion, and just looking very beautiful handled in some nice Australian Wood.
A couple done in WesternAustralian Jarrah and one in RoseWood.

campanions9.jpg

campanions8.jpg

campanions.jpg

campanions3.jpg

campanions4.jpg

campanions12.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy.

A couple more photos.

campanions13.jpg

campanions7.jpg

campanions6.jpg

campanions5.jpg

campanions10.jpg

The bottom one in last photo is a Campanion out of the Blackjack Becker Period. This one has been a bit of a bitch really.
Got it of BF originally already somewhat customized but in a satin finish, full convex grind with zero edge.
When I send it to Richard - TinBasher, he realized that while polishing a HalfMoon shape line showed up mid blade.
Well, it turned out to be a crack in the blade, not right through but there and thinning the blade did not get rid of it. To far gone really to throw it out but cracked nevertheless.
Had it finished anyway to become a knife residing in the kitchen drawer for some food preparation duties and other things when asked for.

Love that BlackJack period. Still trying to get a BK5 from that time.
Watched an Aussie Movie the other day, The Proposition and the knife shown in some action just looked like the 5.

Anyway, hope you like TinBashers work and I know you like the Campanion anyway.

Cheers
Urs

Last edited:
Richard, your work is doing the talking, nothing else matters. These turned out absolute stunners.
Cheers
Urs

Wow. What more can I say; those things are simply gorgeous. Outstanding work, outstanding photos. Thanks for sharing those with us.

yes, beautiful work. very good photos too. awesome goodness :>

Bladite

:eek:You just sold me on the Campanion model. Now I need one, even if the Crewman does come back eventually.

Urs,

beautiful, i find myself leaning towards the Beckers at the moment for a simple, honest knife.

Ron has a BK9 on order for me and i'm thinking some micarta grips would go down nicely also.

Tim

Back