• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Couple Shiro's, One New One Rare!

smittyc5

Platinum Member
Shirogorov Model 111 As New! Never used or carried. Comes with authentic Shiro bead. M390 steel, Blue Carbon Fiber scales, MRBS. Action is incredible!! A Big difference over the earlier 111's that I've owned. Incredible drop shut action!
Asking $SOLD via PayPal. Free shipping US only. No trades Please
Please contact me at conan417@yahoo.com
YnWSCCb.jpg

KaTK9oV.jpg

3LvYM8l.jpg

ySMgRQK.jpg

KCd2Uek.jpg

QFJSnDz.jpg

Shirogorov Model 95 Blue Titanium with carbon fiber inserts. This is a rare one. Has a heavy S35vn steel blade with polished edge. Instead of the standard .160 blade this one has a .180 extra heavy blade.Doesn't sound like a lot, but makes a big difference next to a standard Shiro. Blade has both machining and jimping. Runs on SRBS but is as smooth as any Shiro out there!
The titanium scales are a bronze/blue color, really beautiful. The knife is in excellent like new condition, never carried, only handled. Comes with box and shiro cloth, but the dog ate the little paper that shiro sends, he seems to have an affinity for those. LOL
Asking $SOLD via PayPal. Free shipping US only. No Trades please
Please contact me at conan417@yahoo.com
HGbAhTC.jpg

NAdGu7w.jpg

OUcGVkI.jpg

tibgbaA.jpg

OaP1dqS.jpg

OwJOu5P.jpg

SsXrB9Z.jpg

Thanks For Looking!!

Last edited:
Back