A couple up for grabs.......

allen456

I have a couple currently available. All are made from 5/32 (1/8" with mill finish) CPM 154. First "I'll take it" applies.

First up is a nice Badger sporting Box Elder burl scales over black g10 with yellow pinstripe, SFT. SOLD

Next is one of the new "Cuda" models wrapped in dyed black ash over black liners with green pinstripe, tapered tang, filework in the spine of the handle. $260

Last, but not least, a sweet Bantam V2 sporting sweet box elder burl over black liners with yellow
pinstripe, SFT, SOLD

Thank you for all the support! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
If the Fiddleback Flea Market hadn't hit me so hard that Cuda would be coming my way. Really dig the file work and pin out. Hope I catch the next one. Nice job Allen.

Very spectacular job Allen. I have to ask, are you changing your makers mark? I saw.the question raised in the.competition thread, but never saw your answer. I think the answer is evident, but I like the stories and the thinking behind decisions like this by makers.

Very spectacular job Allen. I have to ask, are you changing your makers mark? I saw.the question raised in the.competition thread, but never saw your answer. I think the answer is evident, but I like the stories and the thinking behind decisions like this by makers.

Hey Walter, yes, I have decided to put simply "WAS" on the spine for now. I have recieved alot of feedback concerning my logo in various forms and decided to change it up a bit. Working on another logo too.

Allen, I really like the relocation of the logo to the spine. That box elder is spectacular.

Nice knives man!

You really like the burls aye? Me too
brow.gif

What's the blade length on that Badger?

Hey Allen, did the Cuda end up with a larger blade height versus the Shark or does it just appear that way in the photos. I do like those scales on the Cuda. I also like the centered trinity pins; good call there.

Back