A few Busse Daggers

Looking great Eric :)

Baller, great group of daggers!!

Wonder how many of the BOSC IDs that sly 'ole BOSS HOG held onto??? Hopefully at least one so he can trace it and get a head start on the next gen!! :confused::eek::D

The BOSC ID is cut from a solid billet of INFI. . . . .

Yowza!!!!!! :eek:

Jerry :D

BOSCIntegralDagger.jpg

BOSCIntegralDagger2.jpg

BOSCIntegralDagger3.jpg

Lots of flavors!!!! :eek: :thumbup:

BOSCIntegralDaggerGroup.jpg

It's been a while since I posted here. I'm still a huge Busse Fan, just haven't been posting lately. Well, I got a new Busse and thought I'd post up a pic of a few of my Busse Daggers. (I wish I had a few of the other BOSC ID's that I foolishly sold a few years ago.)
Epic dagger pic. Dagger on Eric

Regrets, yeah, I have regrets. (I know I'm not supposed to but seeing this pic you'll understand)

What my BOSC ID collection used to look like.
Ouch, I have regrets for you!!! Probably thought, "why do I need six of these?" Because Eric, just because. But in reality, you really don't NEED two either... ;)

One day someone is going to be on the right amount of meds and I'm going to have the right amount of coin and we're going to make a deal on one of these.

Thanks Jerry. I appreciate the "Welcome Back"
Hope all is well with you and your family.
:D:D

Great looking blades. Like has been said already. Hang on to the rest of them.
Surfsidemel
While I don't post much anymore I know my way around the trough a little ;) I'll probably hold on to the rest of them.

:D:D

Awesome stuff Eric! Good to see you back around :) Hope all is well in Eric Land.
I agree - it is good to see you again Eric; stop back soon!

I still remember the Satin Jack with the finger grooves you showed me about 15 years ago at the Indy 1500 show. Eric has some cool toys! :thumbsup::cool:

Now that you mention it, it has been awhile since I have seen you around - welcome back, and hope all is well as can be expected/unexpected in life!

Wow - I had never seen a picture of a BOSC ID before. Now that is something special for sure! Great blades. BOSC ID - WOW indeed.

C

597.00. Oh BOIY!! As if !!
Some great pics thanks for digging them out and sharing again. Some beautiful Infi as always !!

I agree - it is good to see you again Eric; stop back soon!

I still remember the Satin Jack with the finger grooves you showed me about 15 years ago at the Indy 1500 show. Eric has some cool toys! :thumbsup::cool:

Gene,
Good to hear from you. I almost forgot about that SJ Variant. I found a pic of it with a couple of others. I've still got it but honestly forgot that I had it at that show.

Baller, great group of daggers!!

Wonder how many of the BOSC IDs that sly 'ole BOSS HOG held onto??? Hopefully at least one so he can trace it and get a head start on the next gen!! :confused::eek::D

Amen! I hope Jerry reintroduces the BOSC ID....that was a gorgeous knife!

Back