A few Mnandi Pics

I could not stand it. I got in 2 of these the other day and shipped the first Mnandi off without opening the tissue. Well....I had to tear into #61 hear before delivering it locally.

mnandi.jpg

The Clip Side.
mnandiclip.jpg

A size comparison.
mnandirunt.jpg

mike...very nice indeed....the guy to whom you sold it locally was sure to let me know he purchased it and let me check it out....VERY sweet piece.....from the pics i saw in the ads and on the web i wasn't too impressed but once i got to handle one i instantly fell in lust and gotta get one....i will call you about pre-ordering one....thanks...feverdoc

Great pics!

I'm on the list so hopefully I'll be seeing mine soon as well.

We need a "drool" icon :).......... Spark?

Well now, very nice pics indeed!

Thanks for posting Mike!

These are starting to get some speed up in sales I
think? :eek:
G2

Yes....I believe that is a Large Sebbie.

Yup Ralph.......that #61 would have been yours :(.
There will be others tho my man, and like you mentioned, there will be some exotic woods offered exclusively from other dealers,although I think they will be tad higher $$ I believe.

Thanks for the comments so far guys. :)

*Great to talk to you on the phone Gary this afternoon. I'll put you on the list :)

i am running to the mail everyday awaiting mine from CRK ... man, i want it i want it i want it :)

It'll be worth the wait Vactor!
The Mnandi seems to return us back to a more traditional folder. Also, if you think about it, you are getting a CRK piece that is a Wood Inlay. A small Wood Inlay cost you $515 & the Mnandi is about $300. Same workmanship, craftsmansip, tight tolerances as the Sebbies are, just made to a more traditional style folder and also easy to operate left handed as well! And yes, even tho there is no thumbstud, it can be opened one-handed with right or left hand.

Yeah, I just got in #53 & #54. It was the first chance I got to handle them and they're even better than I expected. I'm real tempted to keep one for myself.

This knife just cries out for a "big brother". I'd really like to see a larger version of this one.

Got #29 three weeks ago and it has been my daily carry since. Sharp looking and cutting...very favorable commentary from all who have seen it. Even ladies who tend to be scared by knives are impressed. :)

Now considering a proper G2 sheath for this;) :D

Harry

I heard from a little birdie that CRK is in the process of developing the big brother to the Mnandi... we'll need to wait and see.

I know G2 is working on getting one soon so he can start rolling out the sheaths.. :)

Originally posted by Dennis Wright
Yeah, except the little birdie I heard said it might not fold.

Forget patience...someone feed that little bird and find out what he knows!;)
G2

I Agree wholeheatedly with Gary, we need ANY little birds pumped of any and all information they may or may not have ;)

James

Back