• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

a few more Buck Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Hartman

Gold Member
I'll be listing a few more knives. Feel free to PM or email me with offers. The knives will be shipped USPS priority, and shipping is included in the asking price. Payment is a personal check, held until it clears, paypal, or a USPS money order. USA sales only.

This is a 1996 Gold Buckcote 119 with serrated blade, brass guard & pommel. The knife is unused, and it's paired up with a used sheath. I have no idea where the original sheath & box are located. There is a mark on the pommel. If you ever wanted to try a blade sharpened on 1 side, this is it. $45 SOLD to gedlicks

Last edited:
next, an early 301 Buck Camillus, never used. $35SOLD to Old Hunter

Last edited:
Buck 103, 4 micarta spacers, lightly used, nice sheath $40SOLD to Mr. Tettnanger

Last edited:
next, a 305 and a 303 in box, 303 may have been used. $45SOLD to bertl

Last edited:
next, a 110, 2 dots, 2 inlay pins, used, no sheath $25SOLD to bgp99

Last edited:
next, a display I bought out of a hardware store in Winchester, Va. I'm asking $100, and you pick it up. The top 2 sections come apart, and can be detached from the base. The top section is 3 sided, with storage, and it rotates. The base has 3 drawers. Lots of clips to display knives on the peg board. The locks all work, and there's 3 keys.
If you know how to ship it, and want it, let's talk.

Last edited:
Someone within a decent drive of Scott ought to talk about that one. Storage and display all in one. 300

bgp99, I didn't receive a "PM", but you can always email me at: tripleslamx "at" aol "dot" com

If that 121 is around when i get paid Ill take it, but dont hold it for me

Scott, I'll take the early Camillus built 301 for $35.00. OH

Ps Do you have a 116 that you are going to sale - I'll take that too if you do?

Ps Scott, Payment via Paypal sent at 0739. BB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back