. . . A Few More Hours . . .

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Hopefully, in about 10 hours, I will be adding my 2nd ESEE to my short lived collection. This time though, I am wrapping the grip area with Kevlar tape to prevent Jeff & Mike's secret addiction formula from penetrating into my palms. . . . :)
Be safe.
p.s.: Yes, it is 3:44am here in Ohio, waaay too much turkey & football to sleep right now; or is it the ESEE dreams . . . Go Bucks on Saturday !!

Tin foil is the only thing that works. Might also want to make a tin foil helmet as well. This forum emits.

It's 4:25 am here in MO. I'm Black Friday shopping. Man do I love the internet. :D

The last time I went BF shopping was with/for my dad. I was throwing 'bows at some insane women to help my dad get a sweet deal on a Browning Citori. Sorry, not worth it to me to fight tooth and nail with some crazy woman for half price on a pair of jeans and an electric razor.

Tin foil is the only thing that works. Might also want to make a tin foil helmet as well. This forum emits. It's 4:25 am here in MO. I'm Black Friday shopping. Man do I love the internet. :D The last time I went BF shopping was with/for my dad. I was throwing 'bows at some insane women to help my dad get a sweet deal on a Browning Citori. Sorry, not worth it to me to fight tooth and nail with some crazy woman for half price on a pair of jeans and an electric razor.

adaman04, last year my wife talked me into taking Friday off & going with her on the ," Oh, we'll have so much fun this morning" shopping excursion.:)
I literally witnessed three women almost come to blows over some kid's game because it was the last one & two of the three grabbed it at the same time. Then one of the lady's friends joined in & threatened the other one with bodily harm. I played 4 years of college football, & I witnessed women AND MEN making moves & knocking people around that made me wince. I kid you not, no amount of savings is worth what we went though. But I have a friend who goes every year & enjoys it, so to each his own. Browning Citori huh, nice score, excellent bird gun.
Be safe.

Wow nice,

"...and as I was raining blows down on him..." Yeah when I hear about people getting trampled to death at Walmart, I stay inside. Honestly, I can appreciate wanting to get a good deal on something but BF seems to bring out the worst in many people. And it also prevents me from sleeping off the last of the turkey and stuffing.

Furthermore... I think kevlar tape will do the job, just be sure that the entire knife is hermetically sealed underneath the tape and that the seal is NEVER broken; for if it is broken seven woes will reign down... no wait, that's Revelation. Never-mind. Also the tinfoil helmet is a great idea. Not only will it prevent the ESEE forums from destroying your willpower but it also puts a damper on big-brother and alien mind-reading rays.

Lastly... What knife is coming in man? Just because you're hangin doesn't mean you have to leave us hangin.

God bless,
Adam

Wow nice,
Lastly... What knife is coming in man? Just because you're hangin doesn't mean you have to leave us hangin.
God bless,
Adam

Wow man, my bad. It's an ESEE-4 from Howe's Knife Shop & some "Max" gear for my bags. I've also got a pink Izula coming for my wife as a surprise gift. She was diagnosed with breast cancer (see my avatar) in March, went through 6 operations, & finally had to have a double masectomy. She just finished her chemo treatments 2 weeks ago, & all blood tests are coming back negative for cancer cells. Really put a damper on the year, but this Thanksgiving has never meant more than it has this year to be thankful for. It will be next year before she is back to almost normal, so maybe the Izula will perk her spirits up a little. She is more of a "woodshound" than I am, & that is saying something. Sorry for not remembering the knife, half heimers kicking in again with all that turkey acid . . . :)
Be safe.

Last edited:
Just1Mor,

The 4 is a great knife man. I'm loving mine. I'm not familiar with Max gear. I really hope your wife likes the pink Izy, I'm sure she will. I'm really sorry to hear about the cancer diagnosis on your wife. My mom died last Nov about a week before thanksgiving. She had been a survivor for 18 years before that though. We had some tough times, but we had lots of good times. I'm very thankful for the time we had. Mom had the double Mas back in 92 or 93 I think. You guys keep a good eye on things, you learn what you can about treatments. Make sure you have a good oncologist (my mother's, Dr. Usha Niranjan is a most amazing woman and we were lucky to have her.) Most of keep your (all of your) spirits up, don't loose the will to live. That is so important. God be with you and your family man. You'll be in my prayers.

God bless,
Adam

Just1Mor,

The 4 is a great knife man. I'm loving mine. I'm not familiar with Max gear. I really hope your wife likes the pink Izy, I'm sure she will. I'm really sorry to hear about the cancer diagnosis on your wife. My mom died last Nov about a week before thanksgiving. She had been a survivor for 18 years before that though. We had some tough times, but we had lots of good times. I'm very thankful for the time we had. Mom had the double Mas back in 92 or 93 I think. You guys keep a good eye on things, you learn what you can about treatments. Make sure you have a good oncologist (my mother's, Dr. Usha Niranjan is a most amazing woman and we were lucky to have her.) Most of keep your (all of your) spirits up, don't loose the will to live. That is so important. God be with you and your family man. You'll be in my prayers.
God bless,
Adam

jumpmonkey, you don't know how much this means. Many thanks for the prayers & thoughts. I'll keep this short so the mods don't bump it somewhere because of content. Only someone who has been though this situation knows what we are going through. Thanks again, prayers most appreciated.
Be safe.

Just1Mor,

Hopefully your blades and other goods are in by now (pics when you get a chance please.) Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything. I can't offer much, but a listening ear and a prayer I sure can.

God be with you,
Adam

Back