A few orders up!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Here are a few orders that I finished up this week.
IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

Thanks guys, thats curly Maple on the recurve.

Damn, not a big fan of the recurves, but that curly maple on that particular knife just changed my mind a teensy tiny bit . . . . . :thumbup:
Good work Christopher, very nice indeed.
Be safe.

You should see that wood its sitting on! A big block of Australian Wandoo and its going to make some killer scales.

You should see that wood its sitting on! A big block of Australian Wandoo and its going to make some killer scales.
God, what ever happened to just plain old oak, maple, cherry, & mahogany ??? ??? ??? :confused: :eek:
Now you need a complete set of "Knife Maker's Names for Top Secret & Classified Wood Scales #101" . . . . . ;)
. . . . just like the 21st century, went blowing by me like a _________________________ (insert cool Gnarly saying) . . .
Be safe.

God, what ever happened to just plain old oak, maple, cherry, & mahogany ??? ??? ??? :confused: :eek:
Now you need a complete set of "Knife Maker's Names for Top Secret & Classified Wood Scales #101" . . . . . ;)
. . . . just like the 21st century, went blowing by me like a _________________________ (insert cool Gnarly saying) . . .
Be safe.

:biggrin: :playful: LMAO :p :D

O/B, great looking knife. Post some pics when that bad boy gets to you . . . .
Be safe.

Be safe.

Like an Ethiopian, chasing a donut.

Awesome work yet again brother.

Back