• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A few random sharps

Hello all,
I have a few odd blades for trade.

First up is a Spyderco Manix 2 LW. This has been used and shows some signs of wear but has plenty of miles left on it. This is the blue frn handle with cts-bd1 steel. (TRADED)

Next is a Kabar Becker BK11. This has been stripped with what looks to be a vinegar patina applied (by previous owner). Again, it's a user but no damage. Edge is sharp. This comes with micarta scales that have been dyed green by me. It's a muted green unless in direct sunlight.

Third is a Victorinox Swiss Champ in black. I keep obtaining SAKs with the intent of using them but they always seem to stay in the pack. All of the tools work and shows little wear. Some of the tools are a little stiff upon opening.

Also, I have a Leatherman Raptor. This has been carried and used frequently by me for general cutting tasks when a knife is prohibited at work. It's in good condition and come with the belt sheath. (TRADED)

And finally I have a Mora Companion No1 in carbon steel. (TRADED)

I can add a small amount of cash, but funds are tight. As for trade interests, I'm open to most anything. I like modern folders and small fixed blades. I don't have safe queens, so users are fine. My preferences would be for an Enzo Necker, Spyderco Delica, or Benchmade mini grip, but anything will be considered.

Best way to contact me is by email at Mcobb131@gmail.com. For some reason i cant seem to upload photos. I can provide pics by email as requested.

Last edited:
Back