• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

a few thing to sell (at least trying to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this would ship from Canada, shipping across border is more expensive, it is included in the price and it is based on shipping the US, if you are in Canada I could reduce the price, if you are around Ottawa it could be even easier / cheaper. (shipping outside of North America, maybe but not sure but the price would increase)
Paypal fee included so this is with G&S if you want something else, I'm open for alternative
If you order more than one, I would probably reduce the total price since bundle shipping cost less and I don't see the point of making more money, lucky you!
Price listed is the total, no hidden fee.
I reserve the right of stopping everything up until the item is actually shipped (if already paid, I would refund the total amount).

This is the first time that I would be shipping anything like this so please be patient with me 🥺 I'm trying to be as much transparent as possible.

1. AK17, user, reprofiled by myself trying to get 20 degree per side using diamond stone, sheath included, 550$ USD (SOLD)
2. Rattle Hawk, used two or three time on soft wood, you can see wood stuck on the coating, sheath and teklock included, 400$ USD
3. TGM, never used other than this, sheath included, 425$ USD (SOLD)

I could add a teklok if asked for any one without one but it would be a little bit more expensive than if you get it yourself (+20$) since I am kind of using the extra one that I have :eek:

K2cX9W3.jpeg

vQuLhL3.jpeg

AoFJtcj.jpeg

Last edited:
going to be a busy week at work so i wont be able to monitor this thread or do any action for the last item. going to close this thread, if i can, and create a new one next weekend when i have time for the Rattle Hawk. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back