• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A few things available...

I've been working on some non-commissioned smaller pieces lately and this is what I have.

First... Here is a Scandinavian belt knife with old growth white oak ‘lightning burl’ diver-salvaged from Lake Superior and bighorn sheep bolster. The blade is hollow ground, aggressive and forged from 1075. The blade is 4″ and the overall length is 9″. I’m asking $225 for this knife which will include a back-seamed scandi style sheath.

IMG_0528.jpg

Second...
Here is a collaboration between myself and Paige May, a knife and sheath maker from Northern Minnesota (Instagram@ wilderness.effects28). The knife is forged from 1075 tool steel and the grip is curly maple. The overall length is 8″. The blade is hollow ground for a very aggressive edge. The sheath is a traditional Finnish style with matching wood liner.

I’m asking $300 for this package.

IMG_0512.jpg

Third...
This one is forged from 15n20/1075 damascus and bears nickel silver and old growth curly maple. It has a blade of 3.5″ and overall length 7″.

I’m asking $275 and it includes sheath.

IMG_0491.jpg

Fourth....
Here is a Persian/tribal style boot knife forged from 15n20/1075 damascus and bearing old growth white oak salvaged by divers from Lake Superior and a leather wrap (impregnated with resin). The knife is 7.5″ over all length.

I’m asking $275 for this knife. Comes with sheath.

IMG-0483.jpg

Last... Here is a belt knife forged from 15n20/1075 damascus and bears buffalo horn ‘lightning strike burl’. This wood is old growth white oak salvaged by divers. A local logger told me that the pattern comes from a previous lightning strike. The blade on this knife is 3 and 3/4 inches and the total length is 8 inches. The blade thickness at the ricasso is just under 3/16″.

I’m asking $300 with sheath...

IMG-0441.jpg

Please feel free to PM me for additional pictures of any of these knives. I also have some other things available on my website so have a look there as well.

Thanks for looking!

Back