A friend has an inoperable brain tumor.... prayers and thoughts please....

mmmotorcycle

Captain Slow
Platinum Member
Hello all,

One of my best friends here at college learned that his best friends younger brother back home had a recurrence of his cancer. At a young age doctors thought they had beaten the cancer with Chemo but there was a 20% chance of it coming back. It did.

Yesterday, doctors found a orange sized tumor in his brain and now it is just a matter of time before this poor kid is taken at such a young age. My friend is a true believer in the power of prayer and good healing thoughts. This young kiddo is in a hospice center now and I pray that he is as comfortable as possible......

He and his friends family could use all the extra help they can get. Thanks for any and all support....

~Mike

Prayers sent.
My brother died of brain cancer, BUT after finding it inside the brain, they gave him 6 more months of quality life. Using the Gamma Knife, head is locked in a ring, 7 or 8 gamma rays shoot into brain from different directions, passing harmlessly through brain, BUT where they intersect, it burned the tumor out, they literally erased the tumor with a computer mouse. He walked from the surgery room to his room to show how well it went.

Hard to believe, but true.
Jim

BTW: Done at UAB in Birmingham.

Prayers sent from N.C. ,A family friend of ours just died Tue. of stomach cancer,she was 36

Back