A.G.Russell Strikeforce Tactical Folder

Guess I am just a bit leery of buying a blade that I have only seen in print and never handled so I'd really appreciate any opinions on the A.G.Russell Strikeforce Tactical Folder. I am left handed, so that is a consideration. I'd be using it for daily chores, probably a bit of rough use from time to time and the price ($100) is at the very top of what I can afford right now. Any feedback most appreciated. Thanks!

Do a search. Joe Talmage posted a review not very long ago. Very interesting knife, by the way.

I almost bought one, but already had a lot of knives in that range. I liked the review I saw, plus AG Russel stuff is bulletproof and well made and they stand firmly behind it. A lockback is darn near fool proof and this is a strong one, with the release at the rear where no white knuckle grip is likely to release it. G-10 scales for grip, VG-10 blade, choice of shapes and serrations. Tough to beat for 100 american dollars.

I have the spear-point version and I'm very impressed with it. Do as Steve said. The thread is not that old. My comments are there as well. The knife represents a solid value for the money. You will not be disappointed.

I bought A Strikeforce when they first offered in A.G.'s cataloge.
I is light, SOLID, Vg-10 working mans bargain. For the dollar
spent you get an excellent value in a really good everyday knife.
Like many of A.G.'s knives they don't have visual zip and flash
but they deliver EXACTLY what A.G. says they do. I've never
been sorry I bought mine and reach for it first when I need a
locking folder (which is often). Try it and if you don't like it
send it back. That is A.G.'s guarantee and he means it.

P.S. I'm also left handed and find this knife to be ok for us
southpaws. Even the clip works out ok for a lefty the way
it's mounted. I carry mine in my left back pocket and it
falls to hand in a flash there.

(can't spell today, darn.)

Back