A Gathering Of E.W.O.K.`s

JK Knives

From the left is protourist`s contest knife in brown micarta, and CVC`s in yellow G10 and brown micarta. These will be shipping tomorrow.

6pp1lw.jpg

Those look great.:thumbup::thumbup:
I'll be home next week to get mine too!!!:D
Thanks John and thanks Jim!

Enjoy those beauties guys.:D
Many thanks to you sir. It will quite probably be the most appreciated knife ever on this forum!:thumbup:
By the way John, that yellow g-10 looks great!!! On the E.W.O.K. I really wanted the micarta and love the way it looks but when I buy a knife for canoeing etc, yellow will definitely be my choice. I'm glad you've got the choice.

Last edited:
I got home today and have been playing with my Tin Knife finally!!!:D
I can't believe how handy this is.
Tomorrow I should recieve my EWOK. I can't wait.
I took the Tin Knife into town and to the local knife shop. The folks there loved it, especially the wife of the owner. She kept talking about how handy a size it is and the quality workmanship in both the knife and sheath.:thumbup:
Thanks again John.
Damn it's knice to be home.:D

My EWOKs arrived today. Good fit and finish, very handy blade shape, and comfortable handle. The sheaths work great with the small Tek-Loks. The wife is keeping hers in her purse!
Now I just need to make a sheath for the Tin Knife. I may store it in the crown of myTilley hat!

Last edited:
I got home today and have been playing with my Tin Knife finally!!!:D
I can't believe how handy this is.
Tomorrow I should recieve my EWOK. I can't wait.
I took the Tin Knife into town and to the local knife shop. The folks there loved it, especially the wife of the owner. She kept talking about how handy a size it is and the quality workmanship in both the knife and sheath.:thumbup:
Thanks again John.
Damn it's knice to be home.:D

USPS shows it in Portland yesterday, so it should be today!

I can't wait. I drove 18 hours yesterday in my dad's Mustang convertible to get here and got a major sunburn. Today we will go tidepooling and possibly hiking so it will be nice if I can try it out.

Great looking car John. My dad has 2 '93 convertibles. They both have 4 cylinders which, as much as I would love more power, get 27 mpg so getting home was less expensive.
He also has a '64 1/2 convertible that he is slowly restoring. That one will be fun.

Best mileage I get is 23 mpg, at 75 mph, with the cruise control on. Not so good around town, I can`t seem to be able to keep myself from hammering it off the stop lights. :eek:

Best mileage I get is 23 mpg, at 75 mph, with the cruise control on. Not so good around town, I can`t seem to be able to keep myself from hammering it off the stop lights. :eek:
Perhaps I need to look into a new car.

I GOT AN EWOK IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!
I took it to the beach and played with it a little. To say I'm impressed with it would be a serious understatement.
Pics coming up tonight.

Back