A great big THANK YOU! to our vets

I just wanted to give a huge thank you out to all veterans. You are what separates us and chaos. Thank you all for dedicating your lives to a better tomorrow, and our freedom we often take for granted.

If you see a veteran today don't hesitate, go stop them and tell them thank you for everything they did.

Also a special thanks to my father who served 30+ years to this country as a helicopter mechanic. I love you dad and thanks.

Thank you to all of you Veterans! The sacrifices you made to make this country safe will never be forgotten.

Absolutely! Well said, Tex. Both of my grandpas served in the military and they're both enjoying their eternal reward in heaven right now. Sounds like your dad had a great career. We Americans sure have a lot to be thankful for because of the men and women in the armed forces. I'm sure our brothers in Canada, Australia and Europe (did I miss anyone?) can relate.

Thanks for the thread TT. A big thank you! to all our veterans. Please extend our gratitude to your father as well.

As the son/grandson of veterans I would like to add my voice to this message of gratitude. It would be great if this world didn't need soldiers, but if that day ever comes it will be in large part due to the many many sacrifices of those who served. Men and woman have served this and other countries at many different levels and in many different ways and I would like to thank all of them.

Cheers

Thank you to all who served. We enjoy this hobby, forum, and life because of you.

Will do guys. Do were have any fellow Survivors! who are veterans?

I'd be surprised if there weren't quite a few hanging out around here. Practical, tough as nails.. it speaks to the military mindset very much.

60 Minutes (I think that was the show) did a shoot at Ft. Bragg and they were almost as interested in the amount of alcohol sales at the PX as the amount of miles we ran. I believe we were deemed the most physically fit alcoholics around.

Back