A knife for my Dad

Here is a picture of a knife I made for my Dad on Fathers Day. We are contractors so I made it to hang off of his tool belt. It's 1095 with 416 ss bolsters and black micarta. I made the pins with info I got searching this forum. I tried the file work after reading Bruce E's web site. This is my ninth knife and they keep geting more fun. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks, Joe

I just moved my pictures somewhere else. I hope this works. Thanks for looking.
Joe

Dads%20spine.jpg
Dads%20knife.jpg

Thanks for letting me know Mike. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I check from my computer the pics show up.
Joe

It only took me about five edits and I think it should be working. Thanks again for looking, again!:)
Joe

Hey that's cool! Nice mosaic pins and finish, not to mention profile! Your dad must dig this one! You should see the one I made my dad, he keeps it in a closet... :)

Dave

That's a really great looking using knife. I could definitely see that one on the jobsite opening boxes and cutting plastic, etc. Nice job! He must be really happy with it. :)

Very NICE!!!!!
Looks like it will be a great working knife.
My Dad has a growing collection of my knives but still uses the first one I sent him almost 10 years ago..
Great job now lets see the next one.
Bruce

Looks like a great utility design, Joe. Bet he'll be looking for excuses to use it! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!:)

Good job,looks to pretty to use
I bet it will make you feel good to see it put a smile on your fathers face,;)

Thanks for all the nice replies. It's nice to hear good things from people who are into knives.

Nathan, my dad also said he thinks it's to pretty to carry on a tool belt. I just hope he will use it anyway.
Joe

Looks good, the file work is a nice touch. The hole thing looks like it would realy come in handy on the job site. I wish I'd had something like that when I was working construction.

I think you've given me an idea or two for a couple of utility knives, thanks.

Back