A Knifemaker called Allgood ?

stefanschlaegel

Gold Member
I am not shure if I am at the right place - but does anybody know a knifemaker called "Allgood" ? Thanks for your understanding.
Stefan

PS I added a foto

Stefan,

You might try the Bernard Levine forum under the General section. It's a forum dedicated to the id and discussion of knives. Don't let 'em get under your skin, though. They can sometimes be a bit crabby. But I'll tell you, if anyone will know, it'll likely be them. Also, you will probably want to take and post a digital picture in the forum there and give as much detailed information from the knife that you can.

--nathan

That was the first thing I did - to ask the seller - and he doesn't have any information - so that's why I came here. Thanks for your energy.
Stefan

I did some more research and came up blank. There seems to be no reference to any maker or knife company by that name.
I find it interesting that the seller knows the blade steel (apparently unmarked) but nothing else about the knife. The asking price is also too low for a custom made trapper. A $.99 no reserve auction sounds like the seller isn't too worried about loosing money on the deal. IMBW,but it seems I have seen that name before on some sort of cheap import sword. It was labeled ALLGOOD STEEL.
Stacy

Thanky, Stacy, for your tip about "Allgood Steel" - that makes sense. I had the same question about the ATS-34-blade-steel.
Thanks again
Stefan

Back