Pictures here! A Koenig Arius fit for a king...(Hand engraved & ano'd titanium)

Chip how do ya keep track of what color goes where...? I'd mess that up badly if I didn't have a paint by numbers page already done I could ref each time.......

BTW turned out fantastic. really great one......

Chip how do ya keep track of what color goes where...? I'd mess that up badly if I didn't have a paint by numbers page already done I could ref each time.......

BTW turned out fantastic. really great one......
Oh, I definitely referred back to my drawings during the anodizing a LOTšŸ¤£

Looks like a stained glass window; your work is incredible/beautiful you should be engraving drillings,over/unders, and fine rifles in Austria,Germany,Belgium, and England!Thats what your work reminds me of....

I enjoyed going over this ā€oldā€ thread. Chip, you not only demonstrate a masterā€™s understanding of the processes, you also demonstrate great control of those same processes. Last boast, Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™ve developed some very individual technique and approach to these processes. The results look world class to an old machine shop guy! šŸ‘šŸŒ“

I'm desperately hoping this masterpiece comes up on the Exchange.
I doubt it, as far as I know it's still in a buddy's safe (and his wife likes it so it'll probably stay that wayšŸ˜‚)...but we could certainly do something similar on a knife of your choosingšŸ‘

Back