a leather thread

This one is for Koyote Girl to show off her work.

I'll start with two collaborations we did on a pair of holsters.

first a nice high carry for my savage 1917 (also fits in my sporran)- i used some scarred scrap for this, but it's a good tight waterform and works out really well.

1917-holster-1.jpg

1917-holster-1.jpg

and for my old crosman 130 a nice plinking holster:

130-holster-1.jpg

130-holster-2.jpg

130-holster-3.jpg

STR is making the BUSTR folders (I'm doing some blades for Steve), and here's the prototype pouch sheath:

buster-pouch-1.jpg

buster-pouch-2.jpg

buster-pouch-3.jpg

Okay, I promised Christian some photos of my latest non-koyote knife project :D. This is a pouch I just finished up the other day. The colors didn't come out as clearly in the photo as they do in person, but it's actually red on tan. This was ridiculously fun to make :D.

farmer-cases-6.jpg

I put a fun clip on the back, (it's the one on the right).

farmer-cases-8.jpg

The pouch on the left is one I did a little while ago.... I guess ya'll can see the front of that one as well... :rolleyes: This one's suppose to be a basket weave pattern....

farmer-cases-3.jpg

Incidentally, they're both formed for a Farmer...

new collar for the pooch:

tori-040309-4.jpg

Nice Collar, I really like the Wide leather, I'll have to talk to you In the future of maybe getting a Custom Collar for my Mountain Cur Dawg Buck, Your work Is Top Of the Line Koyote Girl ! :thumbup:

Awwww, man. I was gonna have photos of the new holsters up... but we ran out of mahogany dye and it won't be in until tuesday or wednesday!

It's another piggy-back set! :D. Just finished this one up the other day, Christof has the specs, I'm sure...
20090619-1.jpg

20090619-2.jpg

20090619-3.jpg

20090619-4.jpg

Beautiful Leather Work Sierra, Nice piggy back Combo, I really like the coloration In the Leather ! Thank's for the picture's,

Here's one for you Sierra, You do some Excellent Work, A work of Art need's a Frame around It !

swe0au.jpg

And Sierra has done a nice project for someone:

(personally, I think the koster bushcrafter really looks good in Sierra's pants job.)

20090709-1.jpeg

20090709-2.jpeg

20090709-3.jpeg

20090709-9.jpeg

And Leif, who got a Vic Huntsman and a belt pouch for his 6th birthday:

huntsman-case-0006.jpeg

huntsman-case-0007.jpeg

huntsman-case-0008.jpeg

Back