A little chopathon

beachmaster

Gold Member
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the Busse brand so although I have some experience and second hand experience with Busse and I have been in the industry for awhile this is my first personal Busse. (I have had a few sykcos)
Its a Bushwacker Mistress and i love it! In fact i love it so much i went ahead and ordered a HR2.

Anyways, ill be comparing it to some other somewhat similarish knives by general dimentional for a video, but i was wondering what current Busse model might most closely match this bushwacker in performance.

It's .22 thick, about a 10.25" blade, and .036 bte. It's fast and it bites deep and I LOVE it. I am guessing the closest current thing would be the AFBM but 🤷‍♂️. The reason it's important to know is when people start asking about the knife and I mention it's an older model their next question will be what is currently made that would perform similarly.
1000012146.jpg1000012142.jpg1000012140.jpg

Last edited:
If it was me, I would buy the Silent Knight that they have for sale right now. I think that incorporates everything, chopper, fighter, cool factor and it is a full 10 inch blade.
Standing_Knife_Pic_copy__88317.1702907774.1280.1280.jpg

For performance similar to BWM, ASH-2 and TRASH-2, Klinkhammer, Basic 11, Rat Daddy... Basic 9, M9, 911, thinner version of Chophouse, thin versions of Steel Heart & Chop Mastiff would be thereabouts too...

Back