A little early coon killin'

Mark Williams

Figured I might as well kill that coon that's been livin under my chin for 6 months. Maybe Spring will come early now :D

Actually I figued I would clean up a little early for Deb's Moms funeral. :(

Is that a Mullet back there? :D

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. :(

Good Lord, Mark, that took 20 years off! :eek:

Now ya look like ya oughtta be a roadie for Lynyrd Skynyrd instead of some guy up in the hills who likes to scare the tourista! :D

Once again, condolences. Whether "it was time" or not, it is always tough. It was that way with both my parents. May they all RIP.

HeHe, even after all the posts from IG about how ugly you are I never really took a look unitl now. Not that you are ugly, but you remind me of my best bud.

I kept telling him to shave and get a hair cut since he is 48 and still wants to date the 20 years olds. And when he finally did, we were all amazed at how young he looked. Then he started dating a 26 year old. :)

You definitely dropped some years/decades with that trim job. I just wish my hair wasn't falling out and I could grow it long again. I will probably be bald in another 6 years. Just in time for my 40th birthday. :rolleyes:

I didnt have a hair on my face or chest till I hit 18 years old. Then I had the great hair migration :) Now I look like a grizzly except on top of my head. :)

I dont know if you would call that a mullet or not?. Hell it's just what God left me to grow. I decided a year or so ago that I wouldnt cut it any more. I couldnt get through a Summer with the beard , way too hot around here.

"Santa face" go bye bye!! I think this new morph thing should be your new avitar! :)

mitch

Mark where are you?? :D
now replace that advar :)

I remember clean shaving a few times and the boys growing up
would say put it back on :eek: :D I'd scare the hell out of them some times. :D
now if you can get Deb to go along with the 26 years olds :eek: RIGHT
right never again,, most of them seem to be air heads now :)

you see IG is treading softly here don't you :D

Man that sure took the years off! I laughed when Fitzo said you look like a Skynyrd roadie, that's exactly what my mind was trying to come up with. :D

Again my sympathy for the loss of your mother in law. My mom passed 25 years ago and it still isn't the same for any of us. My dad's getting up there now too and I sure wish I lived closer to him. I try to call him every week or so, just to keep his voice fresh in my mind. You all take care. My prayers are with you.

I see you have found a new source for steel-wool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.

Robert

wow, I don't no if that was an improvement or not. :D did you ever think about a bigger hat, possibly one with a veil. :D :D

I too send my condolences.

Bill

Looks like the sameone thats been eating the cats food...... :D Hey, I can get more than that off my back......

I went from 1971 to 2000 without ever seeing the skin on my face under the beard. I trimmed it every year whether it needed it or not.

In 2000, I had to shave it off to be able to use respirators and deal with the public. I was suprised at how much younger I looked without the Santa Claus facial hair. When I retire, I'll quit shaving again, but for now, hair on my lip is all get.

The last day I completely shaved my face was the morning of July 6, 1974, my wedding day. Well, not completely shaved, I left a set of the then in vogue mutton chops. :)

My mother-in-law to be had harassed me for weeks to shave my beard for the wedding. To accomodate her, I complied, but told her to not mention it again.

I started the beard back that very day, and have had a full beard since. Sometimes short, sometimes long, but never bare again.

The mother-in-law has never mentioned it again, either. Set some nice parameters for detente early on!! :D

My M-I-L , always hated my beard. I figured it would be a nice way to show my last respects.

Deb said to thank all you fellas for the condolences.

It does make you look younger, but i like the beard better. I haven't shaved since 1987 and will probably go to my grave with my raccoon :D
Scott

Back