A little help from the internet guru's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiljoyKutlery

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
OK,
Last night, after I went to sleep..my wife was looking into the haunting in CT house (she watched the movie the other day)...so she googles it. She then saw another link pop up, as always happens. She clicked and was taken to a site that seems to show a murderer commiting murders..or snuf type horrible S#@T. Same guy in all the pictures wearing a mask, but has tattoos.
She looked for a few momments and was pretty upset.
My question is...is this stuff real? And is there a way to report what you think is a terrible person out there in cyberspace?
I havnt gone to the site..she described several pictures or slide shows, and it sounds really freaking bad! I can do without loosing my breakfast. So I will not be naming the site, although she made note of it.
I feel like she is a good judge of what she saw, and she thinks it could be real..

I am not super computer savy, but after a couple of different searches, I am coming up with very little about reporting possible crimes on the internet.
What do you guys think?

Over the years, the FBI has investigated numbers of so-called "snuff films" which purport to show actual homicides.
In all cases, they have proven to be fake. Would-be special-effects guys or amateur makeup artists trying to make a name for themselves.

Gene, if it looks real, I'd refer it to the MA State Police and, if there was any info on the site, their state police also. It may be worth shooting an email to the FBI here http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx at their Cyber Crimes division. However, it would be worth looking at the site itself (not the movies, but the site info)-could be it's a horror scene created by a Theatre Arts class for a project of some sort, or something of that nature.

Thanks guys...after posting this I realised that I have a good buddy thats a detective in Boston, I am just gonna call him, and have him take a look. thanks.

So the question is.....is the website that was being advertised through pop ups "really" showing people getting murdered?

I doubt it..but my wife is convinced. She is pretty upset still today, but some of the things she told me, about the site, made me wonder.
First of all, leaving visable tattoos in a photo whilst committing a murder/ torture, would be dumb, to say the least.
I really should look, but man..I hate stuff like that..even if its fake. I am already pretty convinced that there is alot of BAD people out in the world, I dont need extra convincing.
I dont EVER let my girls outta my sight, and I am always ALL OVER my wife as to what she doing and where she is going...I work alot, and commute to work....I worry to much I guess.

Man, she is a spaz..totally fake. I'll admit, the guy is good..some pretty gross stuff, but all in all, lame. A bit of searching deeper, and found shots of the guy doing the makeup. That will teach me to listen to her...I broke with my usual protocal, and allowed my ears to focus on her voice...usually its like I live with Charlie Browns teacher.:D
Threads locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back