A little proof of God in my life

I echo the above.

That's Great SS. Stay Strong, brother. I don't even know you but I'm beaming with pride.

God is so good and we can be sooo terribly bad sometimes. I think we can't even fathom how much love is there. I should be dead about a dozen times over by now. He has helped me when death should have been my reward.

Gibby

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words from everyone. One of the reasons I changed my screen name is because Charlie Mike'n is exactly what I'm doing in regards to my life and my sobriety. Gotta trudge that road of happy destiny. Put one foot in front of the other, repeat until death. Continue Mission.

I was bidding on a rare knife on the evilbay just a few days ago. I really, really wanted the knife - been watching it for a week. Towards the last minute I was praying and wondering what amount to bid, since the highest bid so far was $50. The numbers "6587" flashed accross my mind and I placed it - $65.87... :cool:
Turned out that in the last 5 seconds someone had tried to trump the $50 bid and placed $65.... :D I won the auction, thanks to a God I believe in! :thumbup:

Charlie Mike/SS, you take care brother, you're an A+ in my book. Stay strong and keep doing what you're doing now.

Back