• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A lot of Pro-Techs!

All new in box. Never used. Never carried. Original boxes and paperwork.
Price includes shipping. CONUS only.
Will consider reasonable offers in PM only. Willing to offer a bit of a discount on multiples.

The Pro-Striders are the early production semi-custom models featured on the cover of the June 2015 Blade magazine, NOT the current production models.

TR-2-Z3 Zombie Custom #100 of 200 ($350)
5415 Runt J4 ($130 ea)
5401 Runt J4 ($130)
721 PS Godson ($140)
BR-1.22 Whiskers ($270)
E7A11 - Emerson/Pro-Tech ($250)
Godfather Tuxedo Gold Limited ($1200)
906-DM Godfather Damascus Custom ($850)
SA12 Pro-Strider SnG Black ($560)
SA3 Pro-Strider SnG Stonewash ($550)

Y5ALNuF.jpg

sLzEFba.jpg

lZnJ4QU.jpg

baZuxIS.jpg

qapF4J3.jpg

70gnWHc.jpg

tki1EM0.jpg

gNFac3k.jpg

60Whebs.jpg

dMB3iUW.jpg

JP7osWb.jpg

YJWaidj.jpg

5S7Afsf.jpg

pOU2O6q.jpg

Great knives! I own an SA3 and these are serious contenders. Sooooo underrated and under appreciated mainly because they are quite rare. Only when you try these in person can you really appreciate. IMO the best Protech made and definitely NOT your average Protech Strider SNG. If I didn't already own one.....

pm sent on the Godson

So what makes these Pro- striders different than the ones out today? I’m relatively new to Protech and genuinely wanting to know if they’re smoother or hit harder or what.

These are semi custom models which are better quality than the production models from the materials used, to the feel and function.

Back