A lucky day….

randucci

CRK one piece knife collector
Platinum Member
Well, I guess living in the Boise, Idaho area finally paid off. I have always hoped to find some CRK knives being how there are made here at a local garage sale, on Craigslist, a pawn shop, local gun show or somewhere else. I have seen one or two at the gun show, but that was it. These four were from the same person, they all had their original boxes and data card, plus, they all look to have never been used! I have collecting a few of the one piece knives, but was pleased to see the two Sebenzas, I always liked the BG42 blades the best.

IMG_3564.jpegIMG_3565.jpegIMG_3566.jpeg

Nice find. My large Regular is from October of 1998. Have the black version of the leather belt sheath. (Bought new as a birthday gift from my missus.)

That is some good luck finding four new knives from one guy NIB, I always attend my local gun shows looking for Chris Reeve's but usually I only see candles, beef jerky and $15.00 knives

Oh man. That is a fantasy of mine, to find a regular at a garage sale or pawn shop. I don’t frequent either so…

Congratulations!!

I hope you bought a lotery ticket on the way home !

NICE SCORE !

Congratulations! Do you like the Lock-45? It's very difficult to find one, I got mine couple years ago.

Gee Laiz!!! More rare than an "H"! I thought my sights were set high! Gotta have a dream!B

Congratulations! Do you like the Lock-45? It's very difficult to find one, I got mine couple years ago.
I don’t have a Lock-45, I have just liked them for many years and have not even seen one for sale.

That is a lucky day. I dream of that but it never seems to come true.

Back