• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A mixed bunch of Spyderco blades for sale

jtoler_9

Gold Member
I ship inside the USA only! I ship in a box via USPS priority mail as soon as funds clear. I provide a tracking number as soon as I return from the post office. I will accept paypal for these blades. I respectfully reserve the right to deny sale to anyone I choose. Please email or PM questions prior to posting "I'll take it" in this sales thread. Thanks for looking

1. Mint NIB Spyderco Para 3 orange CTS-XHP satin PE. CS exclusive. $OLD

2. Mint NIB Spyderco Para 3 orange black blade CTS-XHP black PE. CS Elcusive $OLD

5. Spyderco SECOND Manix 2 grey G10 with Black coated 52100 PE blade. As a Spyderco Second, this comes as shown and as is with no manufacturers warranty. The only flaw I could find is a very faint line down one side of the blade in the coating. Tried to show it in the pic below. Action is flawless and rock solid lockup play free with excellent centering. As a factory second, this blade has NO box. Asking $OLD

Last edited:
He ships to me, I then ship to you. Just reimburse the shipping. I have extensive feedback on reddit - r/knife_swap, r/watchexchange, and have been around the r/knife_raffle sub for a while. I understand that isn't here...but I paid for my membership and am happy to ship to Canada. It isn't difficult. I've shipped several over the boarder. Up to you two. I'm happy to pay for the knife, and have you then pay me too. Whatever is easiest.

I'll take the manix 2 to proxy ship. PM me payment info. Sorry for the slight hijack...but I sold you a knife!

I'll take the manix 2 to proxy ship. PM me payment info. Sorry for the slight hijack...but I sold you a knife!

I just sent you a PM.

I appreciate your willingness to help. However, I won't guarantee shipping to the guy in Canada. If you agree, and I ship to you, that's as far as I go. If you are both good with that, then so be it. Let me know, thanks.

Back