A multi configurable sheath

I have developed a new style f sheah and made this prototype up this morning. I will be moving the carry straps neary an inch forther forward toward the handle so it will better balance for the three positions that it can be carriend in simply by changing where your belt is positioned through the straps.

For horizontal carry

for vertical carry

and for canted cross draw.

Here you go guitarist. This is just the prototype so the production models will have a couple of tweaks with position etc

Looks nice and is pretty clever but what keeps the sheath from roatating? The belt loop straps go all the way around so it seems if it got cought or bumped or something it would rotate, Or is it flat sided enough to keep it from that happening?

I hot wax my sheaths so they are almost kydex hard so there is no possibility for any rotation as you describe.

Looking good. :thumbsup:

Not to take anything away at all, but you should probably be made aware that other makers do make similar setups. JRE's Bush Tool sheath for one example.

I have not seen any other sheaths like this and made my design unnaware of any others.

It happens. Just figured I'd give ya a heads up.

Back