a new book about balisong

Guillame, is there a chance you may offer the book in Spanish ??? Regardless, I will definately purchase a copy. I admire your efforts and wish you every success. Thanks !!

Excellent job and think I can't even get a poem published.

I may just be getting one of these here pretty soon. I've been looking for an excuse to learn French.

OUCH! Spanish... I thought of it, but it will depend on how this one will work/be sold. It's a question of convincing the publisher. And to convince a publisher you must show him that he'll earn money. Not obvious when this publisher has its distribution mainly based in France and no online purchase yet. So I'm working on the online purchase on their site and after I'll see ;-)

Guillaume

PS: by the way, we just finished a book about Shaolin. Nothing to do with balisong, but it is the first book in both French & English published by Européenne de Magazines. We're moving towards multilingual books.

Originally posted by BaliDude
Guillaume, is there any chance I could get it autographed by you?
Hell yeah, if I'm gonna get one, I'd like it autographed too. Sort of a 'special treatment' since we're all buddies here at bladeforums.com. :D

BTW, I just took a closer look at the pictures... Knifefighting wearing a tie? :p Now that's style! :D

If you ask the sales representative by email, I think it is possible, no problem. It may just take few more days to come (I go to their office only once a week).

Guillaume

Back