A new Career: school starts in January!!!

Rob,

I have a school buddy that is an LMT himself. He works for himself by contracting out his services to local Chiropractic offices. Since he has no interest in being responsible for others he has not taken it to the next step of hiring LMT's to work at various locations around town for him while he manages the company.

Something to keep in mind. Good luck.

MauiRob said:
Thanks Red Flower. Can I make a suggestion that has worked incredibly well for me recently? Believe that a job will come to you, be open to it, and it will. Trust that what you need will be provided and it will. This sounded like jibberish to me at first then I started doing it and the things that have come my way since have been amazing!

Case in point Red Flower--today I was worrying about getting a part time job, and then I remembered to let go and trust that I would find one. Then while looking on the website of the very organzation I work for now, I found EXACTLy the part time job I wanted--working in the equestrian center here taking care of horses! I called the director over there and he said "you're hired!"

Good luck.

You are welcome. And thank you for your suggestion too.

Back